Chocolate Gifts from Chocolate.com.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Best Blueberry Bagels

I love blueberry bagels as my hips can attest! I have been on a quest for the perfect blueberry bagel in recent months and, after trying every brand available in the Atlanta area (aside from private bakeries) I have found MY winner.

It's the Kroger brand. They have more blueberries, more taste and they have a very nice texture or consistency (can't think of the perfect word). By consistency I mean they aren't too dry, they stay nice and blueberryish when toasted.

It's the only one I can eat without having to add butter, which is a miracle in my book much as I love to slather butter on everything.

Another nice part of finding these to be my favorite on the blueberry bagel quest is that they're also the least expensive.

Nice.

No comments: